Last month, Red Dead Redemption 2 came to PC in all its glory plus more. The PC port of the game boasted all sorts of graphical upgrades as well as new features like a much-requested photo mode and new story mode content.
PlayStation 4 players can now get their hands on all those new goodies right now. Xbox One players will get all of this content as well but will have to wait until January 21st. You can view the full list of content below.
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Red Dead Redemption 2 is out now on Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, and PC. You can click here to read our review of the PC port.
The post Red Dead Redemption 2 gets photo mode on PS4, Coming to Xbox soon appeared first on GameZone.